1.06.2010

What I Hate ..

Originally this blog was meant to express what people shouldnt do & wear but i've gotten off topic, well today i go back to my roots. Lately shxt has been annoying the fuck outta me so lets list them. These things may seem subliminal & most of them are but oh fucking well. If you think its bout you fix ya self BXTCH !


1) I hate females with they tracks showing. These days females aint ashamed to say they gotta weave but at least make it look nice cuz that shxt is fuckin' tacky when it looks like a railroad in ya head.

2) Speaking of hair i dislike baldheaded females that front like they cut they hair off thats why they have none. Bxtch just be no hair dont care & proud.

3) OMG i hate sluts, smuts & hoes. When was it cute to fuck 3 & 4 niggas a day ? && its even less cute when you cheating on your man (see #4) && how much of a hoe do you gotta be to fuck your bestfriend's father ? ugh bxtches like that dont deserve to live .

4) I hate cheaters, if you are unhappy in your relationship just leave dont cheat. && i hate when people be like but i love them so i aint wanna break up, but you didnt love them when you was fucking the nxt bxtch did you ? .... i aint think so.

5) I have a problem w/ niggas who try to make me jealous w/ an ugly baldheaded bxtch. If you want me to care you gotta do better than me && trust me nigga that aint hard to do .

6) When people stare at me i get so aggy, not to mention nervous. Like wtf you looking at ? && it bothers me even more when they dont say shxt, either say hi or look the other fuckin way.

7) I hate when exes hit me up. ( no explaination necessary)

8) Bxtches who pop madd shxt but get fucked up in a fight. You get no respect from me at all. && what makes it worse is when you continue to pop shxt after you got ya ass beat, that would be the perfect time to stay silent.

9) Last but not least : I hate ugly ass females that swear they "bad" or a "barbie" . They must not own a mirror. && death to Nicki Minaj for that barbie bullsxt, if you aint white & made of plastic STFU !

No comments:

Post a Comment