1.30.2010

Blahh . Blahh . Blahh .

If talking bout people was an occupation i would be rich. Its an uncontrolable inpulse inside of me to juss make unnecessary comments about everyone. So let me do what i do best ..

1) If you cant afford it dont fake it . Cant afford Uggs dont buy boots that look like em .. is it soo hard to get your own style aside from everyone else. There are cute clothes that are inexpensive, I know there is trust me. I'm not the richest person in the world & i dont pretend to be. I wish others would follow my example.

2) Another thing that annoys me is motherfuckas asking me for money when ya outfit obviously displays you have money. You got on Gucci & Prada but need a dollar to buy juice ? Get the fuck out my face.

3) Now i have no problem with gay people but i would appreciate it if you admitted it. Everybody know you like boys but you going on pretending to have a girlfriend .. pshh . STOP the fuckery. We know you gay boy & we really don't care we just wish you'd stop the lies. This goes out to all gays, lesbians & bisexuals.

4) I hate the fact that little girls think they gotta fuck & suck all the older boys for popularity. Please get a little respect for yourself & also realize those boys will never be your friend, they just hang around you to buss a nut. Also note that if you continue your slutty activities you will be pregnant 4 times before you're 16 && get a bunch of STDs & STIs before you're 20. I'm Just Saying ..

5) Why girls cant comb their hair these days ? .. Just thought i'd let you know that that natural shxt was NEVER cute, put a perm in that bxtch !

6) Another random question .. why everybody get drunk & high these days ? When did being out of your right mind & losing control of your actions ever seem like a fun thing to do ? Yall niggas need to grow the fuck up & stop letting peer pressure get to you .. doing shxt cause everyone else is. I hope y'all get hit by buses ..

&& i think that's all for now folks .

No comments:

Post a Comment