1.28.2010

Point To Prove .

Some people are born lucky & when i say lucky i mean rich, famous & without a care in the world. && some people are not, people like me have been predestined to make our own fortune. I don't think its fair, what did i do in my past like to make me have to live like this. What did anyone do to determine whether they would be rich or poor during their lifetime? Anyways i didn't come here to complain i just think its a fucked up world we live in. Like why cant i be rich ? && everybody's telling me i never will be & that my dreams wont come true. But who are you to judge me, tell me i wont succeed. So from here i declare that i will prove everyone wrong. One day i'll be rich.. & i'll get there the way i want to. Fuck what anyone else has to say, I GOT A POINT TO PROVE.

Speaking of proving points listen to this song by Diggy Simmons call "Point To Prove"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOME90aMoo

No comments:

Post a Comment