1.19.2010

Fallin' Down .


Lately it feels like my whole world has been tumbling down right before my eyes. Its like i took a step forward to get pushed 3 steps back.
I complain alot, i know i do but heyy i dont know what else to do. && i'm so confused because in less than 6 months i finish high school & i have no clue what ima do with my life. I'm so sick of everyone whispering in my ear tryna tell me whats right or wrong. Since when was it not okay for me to make my own decisions & mistakes for that matter. I mean how will i ever learn ?
All i want is some peace & quiet it that too much to ask ? Just a moment to get my life together, collect my thoughts . Lifes moving waayy to fast, i always wanted to be grown & its finally catching up to me. awww shucks im stressed. But heyy what can you do but deal with it ?


No comments:

Post a Comment