10.03.2009

Allow me to introduce myself ..

So i've had this blog for months & i never told ppl who i am. I feel like Gossip Girl or something. "Who am i? that's one secret i'll never tell. xoxo..." Okay let me stop acting dumb. So the name is Aasiyah Milano - birth name aint necessary. Im a teen - age aint required especially since it changes in 2 months & 2 days whoop whoop ! [that would b Dec.5th ; mark ya calenders] anywaysz this blog was made out of pure boredom. originally i made it to talk about ppl cuz thats what i do .. i was juss gone say "what not to wear" . but boredom got the best of me & i juss started posting about whatever was on my mind. So follow me as i talk about whats going on in celeb land & whats going on in my life. If you follow me i'll follow you bacc. Comments welcomed.. opinions also welcomed. So tell ya friends & tell a friend of a friend to read my blog.

OMMFG YO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment