9.19.2009

Summer of 09 Ends =/

With the official end of summer 2 days away i thought i'd give a recap of my summer.

It all started when i found out i passed them Chemistry Regents, No summer skool for me =) .. then i hopped on a midnite flight to NC w/ mommy & the bestfriend. Family reunion type shxt was interesting even tho i spent most of my time being antisocial & taking pix in the bathroom.


Photobucket

After that i came home & chilled w/ the crew. Chelz, Jade, Tahj, Samuel & Taiwan . Then i left state again & went to my home away from home . Delaware =) I would neva come home from there if i didnt have to. So i spent my days w/ a couple of losers.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Then i found my dream come true but didnt get my fairy tale ending. [long story] But it was fun. Ocean City, The Beach, State Fair, The basement, backseats & pulling strings [insiders] I became addicted to tattoos & i still neva got my ink yet. Bowling & pool halls. && i spent a day under the sea at the aquarium.

Photobucket

&& i had to babysit the devil child while i missed his father like crazee. Delaware 09 was definitely an adventure i'll never forget.


Photobucket

Then i came home & it was was time for Old Timers Day . Red Hook Babii !! Hunnies everywhere including Deejay [my obsession] Ex's tried to holla but i wasnt having it, soo ova the past. && on Red Hook Day i met Carmelo Anothony's fine ass.
After that, shxt was soo lame until i chilled w/ the sista. Went shopping then 106 & park && a sleepover after that.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My Last summer as a kid && it all ends here. Sen[10]r Year !
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. -Aww sounded fun;; we're all bummed t has too end. Summer of '09 was the shxt.

    ReplyDelete