9.02.2009

Chris Brown's Larry King Interview


So i'm sitting here watching this interview w/ my mother & i am honestly getting angry. First of all what was the point of this interview if Chris wasnt going to speak on the details ? Secondly when is it going to be enough ? .. When will Chris be able to go back to his normal life just like Rihanna has gone back to hers. ?
Everyday she is on a new gossip site & people are happy to see her yet when Chris goes out w/ his friends to chill people act like he is doing something wrong. I just dont understand any of this. Why are we still getting new news on this "incident" ? .. it should have been done months ago seeing as it is completely stupid. He hit her .. so what . Now i'm not saying i'm for Domestic Violence but i'm also not against it. I think women need to realize that when you raise up at a man like you are a man you need to expect to get hit like a man. I hate females who do all that talking "hit me, i dare you" then act shocked when he really hit them. Nobody knows what Rihanna did or said to lead Chris to do what he did. I dont believe he is a violent person but there have been numerous reports that she is. So i dont know what to believe & i dont know who was right or wrong in the situation, but either way its over & done. He got his sentencing he should be able to go back to his life now. I'm soo sick of the media trying to make someone seem like the victim, well let me rephrase that make Rihanna seem like the victim. From my point of view it seems like Chris is the victim because hes the one going through all this stress & all shes doing is living her life. At this point i really just wish things could go back to normal, they still love each other (well he loves her . hmm at her feelings) && i juss want them to go back to being my favorite couple. (I tried to replace them w/ Dawn & Que but they sicken me w/ their lovey dovey asses) .. Anyways i'm waiting for Rihanna's interview because she has yet to speak on the incident & i juss wanna know what really happened...
Last but not least if i could speak to Chris i juss wanna say I love you & you never disappointed me - i'm still one of your biggest fans <3

No comments:

Post a Comment