8.30.2009

Obsessed. ?


One day, when myspace was still poppin' i came across this boy named Deejay. Dont know how i did but ever since then i've been obssessed w/ him. Now he aint some big giant celeb but he might b a Youtube star - he hates when ppl call him that tho. He sings, dances & is absolutely hilarious. Hes also a songwriter if i'm not mistaken. At first i juss thought he was cute but once i found out he could sing i was in love =) I had to watch his videos every single night before i went to sleep. Nowadays in the world of twitter, i get to follow his every move. Kinda scary for him but i am not a stalker. One day twitter came to my advantage because i posted where i was & he happened to b in the same place. I got to see him perform & i took a picture w/ him - HYPE. Personally i liked his performance & I love his song "Fantasy Girl", even tho my cuzin & best friend were kinda hating - they succ. Newaysz while he was performing i coulda sworn he was pointing at me, but i could b imagining things. Either way it was a great day in my book. Soo i think i'm obsessed w/ him, from his chinky eyes, sexcii lips to the way he fiends for Wendys.
Everything about him is so amazing to me . why? idk .. all i kno is he alwaysz makes me laugh. && you would think i honestly know this boy personally . pshh - i wish. Well wat else is there to say, follow him on twitter. http://twitter.com/DenaliNova && check out his videos on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/Chulo718 . I'm sure you'll grow to love him as much as i do.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment