8.02.2009

My Love Story pt.2

"If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart."


Soo, i had an idea of what this post was supposed to be about but now circumstances & feelings have changed. I was gone say how my secret relationship was getting the best of me, & that i didnt know if all the stress was worth it. But now that its no longer a secret, i honestly feel all the stress is worth it.
I've done the long distance relationship thing before & it turned out to b a waste of my time & tears. This time things feel different tho. Last time i knew it was a mistake from the start but now i have a gut feeling that this might be the right thing for me. Like this could turn into the happiness that my life is missing. Now i know i sound like i'm falling too fast & i probably am, but oh well. Shxt happens !.. He could b the love of my life (<-- thatsz what he calls me lol)..Cause I've known him my whole life & i've often heard you'll find love in the one you least expect.. Who knowsz ? I'll juss have to wait & see. All i can do is hope for the best & hope my heart doesnt get broken again .. well thats all i had to say for now; My Love Story pt.3 coming soon. Lmao ! i sound like im promoting a mixtape or sumthin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment