8.28.2009

The future's coming way too soon.

Senior year starts in 2 weeks & that means college applications are right around the corner. && I'm soo not ready for all that maddness. I've never wanted to go to college & i'm getting sick of all the pressure from everybody that i should go. It's not like i dont understand that it could benefit my future but it's just not for me. The only gudd that i could possibly get out of it is getting out of my parents house, which is already the 1st thing on my mind as soon as i graduate. Newaysz bacc to the topic at hand, i do not want to go to college.
 Me & school have never gotten along, i'm talking since pre-school days. I used to cry every day in kindergarden, in elementry school i was juss badd & refused to do work & ever since then i've been failing classes left & right. I guess it has to do w/ my laziness & the fact that i hate people telling me what to do & when to do it. I barely do homework, usually only when i'm forced or at the last minute when i'm trying to pass a class. In college the freedom i would get would basically allow me to do nothing. You honestly want to give me the choice of whether i wanna go to class & if ima do the work - bad idea. It would b a total waste of my parent's money && scholarships will never b an option in my world, so i rather to juss not go. I'm thinking bout going to trade school or something, being a nail technician has been my dream for the past 6 years. Or mayb a hairstylist or photographer ? who knows i rather juss see where life takes me. I try not to think bout the future too much, it gives too much false hope. At one point i decided i was gonna go to college to get my bachelors so i could b a secret service agent, but i realized that dream might have been a little to far fetched. So i dont know what i wanna b or who i wanna b . Once again, only time will tell ..

No comments:

Post a Comment