10.13.2009

Artist Spotlight : Lola Monroe

So if any of you r following me on twitter yall might have noticed i've been doing alot of talking about the artist Lola Monroe. In case you don't know who she is ima let you know.

Photobucket


Formally known as Angel Lola Luv - video vixen/model has transformed into a rapper & her name is Lola Monroe. Now normally i dont support the whole video gurl turned anything other than hoe but i'm really feeling her swag. Definitely a Boss Bxtch in her own right ; or a Bosset as she calls herself. Her lyrics r kinda up there & her songs definitely b having me on my gangsta shxt. So yeaa aint much else to say, I love her [shes my body idol - i aspire to have a body like hers in the nxt year. dont ask] Newaysz yeaa so ima need yall to check her out. Her newest mixtape Art of Motivation is definitely on point. [link below] & follow her on twitter.


http://twitter.com/DaRealAngelLola
http://www.zshare.net/download/665132814b13dee3/

Enjoy !

1 comment: