10.28.2009

Follow thee passion

Ever since i can rememeber i've loved getting my nails painted w/ all the pretty designs. Then one day i decieded to do it myself & ever since that day i've wanted to b nuttin other than a nail technician. 6 years later & i've definitely stepped my skills up, juss a lil bit. I get sum practice on my mommy, grandmommy & bestfriends & one day plan to work in a nail salon. It is really my passion to do nails & i gain soo much joy from it. So i've decided to show yall a couple of designs i did that i like.. nothing serious . Enjoy =)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

These days anybody who wants they nails done has to pay. but not alot cuz i know im not professional . $5 if you juss want ur nails painted, design included (unless you want sum nxt shxt) && $10 for anything else. hit up the twitter for appointments =) .. i'm tryna sound professional rite now Lol . Newaysz opinions & feedback r always welcome ...

No comments:

Post a Comment