2.07.2010

On the Verge..


So i'm getting a tattoo very very soon. && anyone who knows me knows how much i love tattoos & how i've been fiending to get one for years. Over the years i've been looking for ideas because i need all my tattoos to b perfect & have meaning. While on my search i came across a few tats that i love & i thought i'd share them with you.


I love the placement of this quote && the whole concept of the tattoo.

Marilyn Monroe - I love her. && i think a tattoo would b the perfect way to express my love but i might not get her face, i'm thinking of maybe a quote by her on my ribcage .

Both are gorgeous & i'm definitely getting the black & white one on my hip, but i want my birthday next to it since the tattoo has an arrow meant to symbolize Sagittarius' .

I love these quotes, i'll probably end up getting one of them i juss dont know which one.
This quote is also beautiful but i would reverse it to say "i rather live my life as if there isnt a god & die to find out there is .."
&& this looks very similar to the tattoo that will be my first, except what i want will be alot bigger & without color.
I know i want alot but what can i say i'm alreadii addicted to ink & i dont even have a tattoo yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment