12.13.2009

Wishlist .

With christmas being right around the corner i think its time to start thinking bout what i want. As of now i know i want all professional nail equiptment .. but i also need some clothes, shoes & jewelry among other things. So i thought i'd post a quick wishlist.. mind you it is incomplete.
Photobucket 
First up would be an iPod Touch, i had one & it got "damaged" by water .. smh. Needless to say i've been going crazy without it & i definitely need a new one.

Photobucket

Now i said i wanna wear shoes everyday but these sneakers are kinda cute to me (dont judge me). They are made by Married To The Mob & Lacoste ..

Photobucket
I love Betsey Johnson & I love necklaces with keys on it, so you know i gotta love this necklace; but honestly i love jewelry, any jewelry.. like the nxt item on the list.

Photobucket
Theres nothing to say but i love it ..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Something bout this is so cute to me ; Harajuku Lovers

Photobucket
I LOVE MARILYN MONROE ! dont ask me why but i juss do & anything featuring her i would love to have .

Photobucket
Last but not least, Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 comes out on christmas && i definitely wanna see it. Ima need a handsome young fellow to take me lol.

Well thats the end of my list for now, mayb i'll continue it in a future post or maybe not ....

1 comment: