6.02.2009

My Love story

Normally i dont like puttin' my business out there like this but, i got sum shxt to say. So i was in love or i am in love & honestly i think its the worst thing to ever happen to me. Not sayin' i didnt enjoy the memories me & him have together, but i juss dont know wat i got out of it besides tears.
 At one point i swore he was in love w/ me too but now i'm not too sure 'cause throughout the 21 months that i knew him, he told many other bxtches he loved them. I feel like it was all a lie. Every time me & him encounter a problem or have an argument he runs to a new bxtch, & all of a sudden she wifey & they in love. && i wish i could count the number of times i read his away messages bout his "wife" & started cryin'. & not that one tear rollin' down my face type cryin' that i cant breathe type cryin'. Then after all that, he comes running bacc to me & i always take him bacc. guess it didnt work with the new bxtch ? but oh well i'm foolish rite ?? when he broke up w/ me cuz i was supposedly "cheatin" & then had a new gurl that same day, i cried my eyes out then fell for him again. Then he told me he wanted me bacc then disappeared for 3 weeks & came bacc w/ a new gurl, now i'm supposed to take him bacc ? f*ck outta here! this time i'm DONE, so sick of alwaysz bein' there for him when he not alwaysz there for me. So sick of thinkin' Love will keep us together, 'cause love is NEVER enough. or like me & my best friend say "Love is for losers". && i wish i was strong enough to tell him this, strong enough to move on, strong enough to let go..

No comments:

Post a Comment